English:
Standard management and team building English expression, used to require team members to unify cognition, goals and work attitude towards company strategy and project direction.
中文:
标准管理及团队建设英文表达,用于要求团队成员对公司战略、项目方向统一认知、目标和工作态度。
Chinglish uses wrong singular form 'thought'. When referring to collective ideas and cognition of a group of people, English must use plural 'thoughts' to match grammatical logic.
📌 Example 1
A: The team holds different opinions on the project plan. B: We need to unify our thoughts first.
A:团队对项目方案持有不同意见。B:我们需要先统一思想。
📌 Example 2
A: Before launching the new project, we need to unify our thoughts. B: Yes, unity is the foundation of success.
A:新项目启动前,我们需要统一思想。B:没错,思想统一是成功的基础。
📌 Example 3
A: Why does the company hold a mobilization meeting? B: To help all staff unify our thoughts and goals.
A:公司为什么召开动员大会?B:为了帮助全体员工统一思想和目标。
📌 Example 4
A: Can the team work efficiently if thoughts are scattered? B: No, we need to unify our thoughts first.
A:思想分散团队能高效工作吗?B:不能,我们需要先统一思想。
📌 Example 5
A: Let's have a collective discussion to unify our thoughts. B: Okay, let's reach a unified consensus together.
A:我们集体讨论一下统一思想吧。B:好的,一起达成统一共识。
📌 Example 6
A: All employees should unify our thoughts with the company's development strategy. B: I will keep consistent with the overall arrangement.
A:全体员工需和公司发展战略统一思想。B:我会紧跟整体部署保持一致。
📌 Example 7
A: The new institutional policy requires us to unify our thoughts. B: We need to learn thoroughly and align cognition.
A:新制度政策要求我们统一思想。B:我们需要深入学习对齐认知。
📌 Example 8
A: Unifying our thoughts can greatly enhance team cohesion. B: Exactly, it makes the team more united and powerful.
A:统一思想能大幅提升团队凝聚力。B:没错,让团队更团结有战斗力。
📌 Example 9
A: What is the premise of implementing new tasks smoothly? B: We need to unify our thoughts first.
A:新任务顺利落地的前提是什么?B:我们需要先统一思想。
📌 Example 10
A: Different personal ideas will affect team execution. B: So we must unify our thoughts in time.
A:个人想法分歧会影响团队执行力。B:所以我们必须及时统一思想。
📌 Example 11
A: A good team always keeps thoughts unified. B: Consensus is the key to long-term development.
A:优秀的团队永远保持思想统一。B:共识是长远发展的关键。
Work bull work horse
当牛做马
A vivid Chinese expression of workplace exhaustion: "working like a bull and a h...
Let me think think
让我想想
"Let me think think" is a Chinglish phrase created by applying Chinese verb redu...
Guan xi
关系
A Chinese word that has entered global business vocabulary. "Guan xi" (关系) liter...
Open door see mountain
开门见山
"Open door see mountain" is a Chinglish translation of the Chinese idiom "开门见山" ...
💬 Leave a Comment
Share your thoughts on this phrase. No account needed — just your email.