English:
Internet slang meaning "awesome", "amazing", "incredible"; a cute way to praise people, things or scenes, popular among young girls.
中文:
网络用语指"太棒了"、"绝了"、"太绝了";是夸赞人、事物、场景的可爱说法,深受年轻女生喜爱。
Created by Chinese young internet users in 2021, a cute variant of "Jue Le" (awesome); widely used in social media, notes, daily chats to express strong praise.
2021年由中国年轻网友创造,是"绝了"的可爱变体;广泛用于社交媒体、笔记、日常聊天,表达强烈夸赞。
📌 Example 1
A: "This dress is so beautiful!" B: "Yes, it's Jue Jue Zi!"
A:"这条裙子也太好看了!" B:"对,绝绝子!"
📌 Example 2
A: "The cake tastes perfect!" B: "Wow, Jue Jue Zi!"
A:"这个蛋糕味道绝了!" B:"哇,绝绝子!"
📌 Example 3
A: "Your makeup is so pretty!" B: "Thank you, you are Jue Jue Zi too!"
A:"你的妆也太好看了!" B:"谢谢,你也绝绝子!"
📌 Example 4
A: "This scenery is stunning!" B: "Absolutely Jue Jue Zi!"
A:"这风景也太惊艳了!" B:"绝对绝绝子!"
📌 Example 5
A: "Her singing voice is beautiful!" B: "Jue Jue Zi, I love it!"
A:"她的歌声也太好听了!" B:"绝绝子,我爱了!"
📌 Example 6
A: "This coffee is the best I ever had!" B: "Jue Jue Zi!"
A:"这是我喝过最好喝的咖啡!" B:"绝绝子!"
📌 Example 7
A: "Your drawing is amazing!" B: "Thanks, it's Jue Jue Zi!"
A:"你的画也太厉害了!" B:"谢谢,绝绝子!"
📌 Example 8
A: "This trip is so perfect!" B: "Jue Jue Zi, let's go again!"
A:"这次旅行也太完美了!" B:"绝绝子,我们再来一次!"
📌 Example 9
A: "The movie ending is great!" B: "Jue Jue Zi, worth watching!"
A:"电影结局也太棒了!" B:"绝绝子,值得一看!"
📌 Example 10
A: "This gift is so thoughtful!" B: "Jue Jue Zi, I love it!"
A:"这个礼物也太用心了!" B:"绝绝子,我太爱了!"
📌 Example 11
真实使用感受:2021年在上海网红店打卡,甜品颜值味道都绝绝子🍰;2022年和闺蜜逛街,看到好看的衣服都喊绝绝子。
💬 Leave a Comment
Share your thoughts on this phrase. No account needed — just your email.