English:
Meaning to feel deeply hurt, stung, or emotionally hurt; describes a sudden, sharp emotional pain from words or events.
中文:
指内心受到深深的刺痛、伤害;形容因话语或事情突然产生尖锐的内心痛感。
Emerging as Chinese internet slang in 2017, originated from northeastern dialect; "Zha" means sting, "Xin" means heart, combined to describe sharp emotional pain, widely used in social media and daily chats.
2017年成为中国网络流行语,源自东北方言;"扎"意为刺痛,"心"指内心,组合形容尖锐的情绪痛感,广泛用于社交媒体和日常聊天。
📌 Example 1
A: "You are the only one who failed the test." B: "Wow, that's so Zha Xin!"
A:"全班就你一个人没及格。" B:"哇,也太扎心了!"
📌 Example 2
A: "Your favorite restaurant closed down." B: "Oh no, Zha Xin moment!"
A:"你最爱吃的那家店倒闭了。" B:"天啊,扎心了!"
📌 Example 3
A: "You gained 5 kg this month." B: "Stop it, you're Zha Xin me!"
A:"你这个月胖了十斤。" B:"别说了,你扎我心了!"
📌 Example 4
A: "All your friends are in relationships except you." B: "That's really Zha Xin!"
A:"身边朋友都脱单了就你单身。" B:"这也太扎心了!"
📌 Example 5
A: "You missed the last bus again." B: "Zha Xin, I'm so unlucky!"
A:"你又错过末班车了。" B:"扎心了,我也太倒霉了!"
📌 Example 6
A: "This salary is way lower than you expected." B: "It's totally Zha Xin!"
A:"这份工资比你预想的低太多。" B:"简直扎心!"
📌 Example 7
A: "You forgot your wallet at home again." B: "Zha Xin, what's wrong with me?"
A:"你又把钱包落家里了。" B:"扎心了,我咋回事啊!"
📌 Example 8
A: "Everyone got a gift but you." B: "That's so Zha Xin!"
A:"所有人都有礼物就你没有。" B:"太扎心了吧!"
📌 Example 9
A: "Your phone ran out of battery halfway." B: "Zha Xin, I need to make a call!"
A:"手机用到一半没电了。" B:"扎心了,我还要打电话呢!"
📌 Example 10
A: "You waited 2 hours for nothing." B: "Total Zha Xin!"
A:"白等了两个小时。" B:"纯纯扎心!"
📌 Example 11
真实使用感受:2018年在上海写字楼加班,看到同事准点下班,瞬间扎心😭;2019年刷微博看到扎心文案,打工人都深有共鸣。
💬 Leave a Comment
Share your thoughts on this phrase. No account needed — just your email.