English:
A colloquial term for close friend, buddy, or pal, widely used in Chinese internet slang and daily spoken language, especially in northern China.
中文:
对亲密朋友、兄弟、伙伴的口语称呼,是中国网络流行语,在中国北方日常口语中尤为常用。
Originated from northeastern Chinese (Dongbei) dialect in early 2010s, went viral nationwide through Kuaishou and Douyin short-video platforms during 2016-2018; derived from dialectal address for loyal, intimate companions.
源自2010年代初中国东北方言,2016-2018年通过快手、抖音短视频平台风靡全国,来源于方言中对忠诚、亲密伙伴的称呼。
📌 Example 1
A: "Long time no see, how have you been?" B: "Great, Lao Tie!"
A:"好久不见,最近过得咋样?" B:"挺好的,老铁!"
📌 Example 2
A: "Can you lend me your charger?" B: "Sure thing, Lao Tie."
A:"能借我充电器用下吗?" B:"没问题,老铁。"
📌 Example 3
A: "Let's grab dinner tonight!" B: "Count me in, Lao Tie!"
A:"今晚一起吃晚饭吧!" B:"算我一个,老铁!"
📌 Example 4
A: "I failed the exam yesterday." B: "Cheer up, Lao Tie!"
A:"我昨天考试没及格。" B:"振作点,老铁!"
📌 Example 5
A: "Help me move this table, will you?" B: "Coming, Lao Tie!"
A:"帮我搬下这张桌子呗?" B:"来了,老铁!"
📌 Example 6
A: "This movie is so good!" B: "Right? I told you, Lao Tie!"
A:"这部电影也太好看了!" B:"对吧?我早就跟你说了,老铁!"
📌 Example 7
A: "Are you free this weekend?" B: "Yeah, what's up, Lao Tie?"
A:"这周末有空吗?" B:"有啊,咋了,老铁?"
📌 Example 8
A: "Thanks for helping me out!" B: "No worries, we are Lao Tie!"
A:"谢谢你帮我!" B:"别客气,咱们是老铁!"
📌 Example 9
A: "Lao Tie, let's play games together later." B: "Okay, deal!"
A:"老铁,待会儿一起打游戏。" B:"好,一言为定!"
📌 Example 10
A: "It's cold outside, wear more clothes, Lao Tie." B: "Got it, thanks!"
A:"外面冷,多穿点,老铁。" B:"知道了,谢谢!"
📌 Example 11
A: "Lao Tie, did you watch the live stream last night?" B: "Of course I did!"
A:"老铁,你昨晚看直播了吗?" B:"那必须看了!"
📌 Example 12
真实使用感受:2019年在沈阳夜市和东北朋友聚餐,喊老铁比兄弟更接地气✨;2020年刷抖音时,主播喊老铁瞬间拉近和观众的距离。
💬 Leave a Comment
Share your thoughts on this phrase. No account needed — just your email.