English:
Internet slang meaning "study scum"; humorous self-deprecation for students with poor academic performance, opposite of Xue Ba.
中文:
网络用语指"学渣";对学习成绩差的学生的幽默自嘲,与学霸相对。
Created by Chinese students in 2010s as a humorous self-title; not a derogatory term, just a funny way for students to describe their poor grades.
2010年代由中国学生创造的幽默自称;非贬义词,只是学生形容自己成绩差的搞笑说法。
📌 Example 1
A: "I failed the math exam again, I'm a Xue Zha." B: "Me too, let's study together."
A:"我数学又没及格,我是学渣。" B:"我也是,我们一起学习吧。"
📌 Example 2
A: "I can't understand the teacher at all, total Xue Zha." B: "It's too hard for us."
A:"我完全听不懂老师讲课,纯纯学渣。" B:"对我们来说太难了。"
📌 Example 3
A: "Xue Zha never cares about grades, happy every day." B: "Hahaha, that's us!"
A:"学渣从不关心成绩,天天开心。" B:"哈哈哈,这就是我们!"
📌 Example 4
A: "Don't ask me to do homework, I'm a Xue Zha." B: "I can't do it either."
A:"别叫我写作业,我是学渣。" B:"我也不会。"
📌 Example 5
A: "Xue Zha dreams of being a Xue Ba one day." B: "Work hard and you will make it!"
A:"学渣梦想有一天成为学霸。" B:"努力就会实现!"
📌 Example 6
A: "I sleep in class every day, I'm a qualified Xue Zha." B: "Me too, class is so boring."
A:"我天天上课睡觉,合格学渣。" B:"我也是,上课太无聊了。"
📌 Example 7
A: "Xue Zha only wants to play, not study." B: "That's the truth!"
A:"学渣只想玩,不想学习。" B:"实话实说!"
📌 Example 8
A: "I copied homework since I was a kid, old Xue Zha." B: "Hahaha, same here!"
A:"我从小抄作业,老学渣了。" B:"哈哈哈,我也是!"
📌 Example 9
A: "Xue Zha prays for passing every exam." B: "That's our only wish!"
A:"学渣每次考试只求及格。" B:"这是我们唯一的愿望!"
📌 Example 10
A: "Don't compare me with Xue Ba, I'm Xue Zha." B: "We are happy as Xue Zha."
A:"别拿我和学霸比,我是学渣。" B:"做学渣也很开心。"
📌 Example 11
真实使用感受:2019年高中当学渣,天天上课摸鱼,快乐无忧😜;2020年大学挂科,自嘲学渣,室友都笑了。
💬 Leave a Comment
Share your thoughts on this phrase. No account needed — just your email.